She has never been to a nice salon or spa in her life and had no idea such "fancy" places were out there.
Why did I take her there?
Because they are such an awesome place that when I asked if they gave a discount for "Locks of Love" haircuts they said "I believe that is a no charge"!!
I was so excited since the last salon (said with french accent) did nothing of the sort.
So I had to "advertise" for them here. They deserve it!
After
Thank you Christine for not only giving my daughter such a great haircut but for helping her feel wonderful as she was doing such a great service.
J. you are beautiful inside and out! I am so happy such a giving girl is my daughter!
Thanks for being wonderful!
J. you are beautiful inside and out! I am so happy such a giving girl is my daughter!
Thanks for being wonderful!
5 comments:
Hey Mary,
I found your blog from someone else's a few weeks ago...hope you don't mind if I read!
Her haircut came out beautiful & she looks so much older now! And what a wonderful service she did - she should be so proud. I've always wanted to do Locks of Love but never had the patience to let my hair grow long enough.
Danika,
Of course you can read my blog! I love that you want to read my blog.
Thanks
Mary
that's awesome they did it for free. She looks very cute with her new haircut :)
Hey Cousin J! Cousin E says your hair looks cute. Come and visit me soon!
good advertising - my sister is going there this weekend for locks of love because you did this post 6 months ago! good job mary!!!!
Post a Comment