I have been thinking a bit the past two days about the changes we need and do make all the time.
Why?
Well for the past few months I have been going pretty hard and fast. The past couple weeks even harder and faster. As of yesterday morning I came to --ok trying too come to a screetching hault! It is quite difficult to make the change. I tell myself that it is good for me to chill a bit but I still find that I am wound up and wanting to do another project or two or maybe three or four. You get the jist. You see I am at my Sister-in-laws house hangin with them for a week. Why am I here you ask? Well she is expecting her 3rd baby any day now. You see why I just need to wait -- and I am not even the one who is pregnant! Hence the pondering of making changes. I think that when I go home I must revamp how I spend my time.
Another change is that I now have a blog to share all of the fun things going on in my life and I don't even have a camera to share them with. Grrr! Another shift I need to make. I hope to catch y'all up when I get a new camera.
Thanks for letting me share my ponderings a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment