I was just finishing up J.'s party when I get a call from Marty saying that he and the boys were on their way home from Fathers & Sons. Then he casually asks "I need you to look up the best urgent care for us to go to. J. (the other J.) broke his arm"!
How bad you wonder? Well his arm was a big twisted S!
Needless to say we skipped urgent care and went straight to the ER.
He is doing great and the ER Doc thinks that he will heal up just fine without any problems. Phew!
He was hiking down into a gully. It was slippery and steep. He was going so fast that he was having to dodge his Dad and Brother-strike one, a bunch of thorn covered plants-strike two, a log-strike three. When he hit the next log he fell and ....
He was hiking down into a gully. It was slippery and steep. He was going so fast that he was having to dodge his Dad and Brother-strike one, a bunch of thorn covered plants-strike two, a log-strike three. When he hit the next log he fell and ....
I took several pictures to share but I have having issues with getting them off my phone so I took this one after he was home and clean!
1 comment:
thinking about his arm being the shape of an s gives me the shivers.
Post a Comment