Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pleased as Punch!

Yesterday I had one of those moments as a mother when you couldn't be more proud and please of who your children are.
That morning we all went to celebrate "Principles Breakfast" at school with J.  He was given this honor because of his great behavior.  Donuts and juice are always a treat so everyone was happy.  While there his teacher came up to me and basically said:
 "J. is consistent.  All year long he is consistedly good.  He comes to school and is like a professsional.  He gets his groove on and is great. He always raises his hand, is kind to others, focuses on the task.  I never had to say 'What are you doing?  Come on!'.  Every once in a while you get a kid that you never have to get on their case.  That is J!"
I was not surprised (which makes it even better) to hear this because I knowhe is just that great.  However it sure was great to hear it!  My heart was just so pleased with who he chooses to be!




We all love you J!



No comments: