Saturday, February 27, 2010

Growing time for Mama!

Ok I am in LA to "help" my sister-in-law have her baby (yes she came the day after I left) and I get a phone call from Marty a bit earlier than usual. 
Why?
W. was on his way to the ER.
Why you ask? 
He got hit in the head with a golf club!  A child's golf club but still.
My friends saved the day --Thank you Mary, Andrew and Mindy!
Marty got there just before the stitches went in.  The report I got was that he was very very brave!  I am so proud of him.  It was stressful not being able to be with my little one but it is always good for Mama to stretch!
 
He has a funny look on his face but you can see he is not traumatized!  I am so glad he is such a happy boy! 
I love you W.!